Found 3 file extension associations related to Apache Axis2 and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Apache Axis2.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Apache Axis2 description
Developer: Apache Software Foundation
Apache Software Foundation software list & details
Developer / company: Apache Software Foundation
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. Axis2 has many new features, enhancements and industry specification implementations.
The key features offered are as follows:
- SPEED - it uses its own object model and StAX (Streaming API for XML) parsing to achieve significantly greate speed.
- LOW MEMORY FOOT PRINT
- AXIOM - Axis2 comes with its own light-weight object model, AXIOM, for message processing which is extensible, highly performant and is developer convenient.
- HOT DEPLOYMENT - new services can be added to the system without having to shut down the server.
- ASYNCHRONOUS WEB SERVICES - it supports asynchronous Web services and asynchronous Web services invocation using non-blocking clients and transports.
- MEP SUPPORT - it comes handy with the flexibility to support Message Exchange Patterns (MEPs) with in-built support for basic MEPs defined in WSDL 2.0.
- FLEXIBILITY - the architecture gives the developer complete freedom to insert extensions into the engine for custom header processing and system management.
- STABILITY - it defines a set of published interfaces which change relatively slowly compared to the rest of Axis.
- COMPONENT-ORIENTED DEPLOYMENT - you can easily define reusable networks of Handlers to implement common patterns of processing for your applications, or to distribute to partners.
- TRANSPORT FRAMEWORK - a clean and simple abstraction for integrating and using Transports (i.e., senders and listeners for SOAP over various protocols such as SMTP, FTP, message-oriented middleware, etc).
- WSDL SUPPORT - it supports the Web Service Description Language.
- ADD-ONS - several Web services specifications have been incorporated including WSS4J for security (Apache Rampart), Sandesha for reliable messaging, Kandula which is an encapsulation of WS-Coordination, WS-AtomicTransaction and WS-BusinessActivity.
- COMPOSITION AND EXTENSIBILITY - modules and phases improve support for composability and extensibility.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Apache Axis2 default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with Apache Axis2
Comparison table of actions that Apache Axis2 can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Apache Axis2 (Apache Software Foundation), or check out their product website.