Found 4 file extension associations related to ApacheConf and 1 file format developed specifically for use with ApacheConf.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ApacheConf description
Developer: Zecos Software
Zecos software list & details
Developer / company: Zecos
ApacheConf presents all the information in the httpd.conf file in a structured view. All of the server's directives are grouped by category (Global directives, Directories, Virtual hosts, etc) and all these groups are represented as a tree. In this way,you can see the entire structure of the server at a glance and you can easily manage all of the server's directives, as well as the directories and virtual hosts. ApacheConf has advanced descriptions all of the server's directives and parameters. You can easily get help about any directive at any time. It helps the beginner to quickly master the Apache web server and it will provide a real tutorial for you. For the experienced user it is an indispensable administrative tool.
- Represents all the information of Apache's main configuration file in a structured view. All of the server's directives are grouped by category (Global directives, Directories, Virtual hosts, etc) and all these groups are represented as a tree for easy access.
- Work with several web servers.
- Interaction with your Apache server. You can start, stop or restart an Apache server on local computer or on remote computer easily and quickly. In the current version ApacheConf can control of remote servers working under MS Windows, Novell Netware, and *nix (Unix/Linux/FreeBsd).
- Editing httpd.conf file using GUI and by manually in special editor with syntax highlighting, bookmarks, line numbers, code folding.
- Quick start, stop and restart the Apache web server.
- Downloading and uploading the configuration files directly from(to) remote server via SSH or FTP connections.
- Automatic loading of the external configurations files, such as files from the 'Include' directive, .htaccess files, .htpasswd, .htgroup, CustomLog and ErrorLog files.
- ApacheConf has the full description of the all the directives that might be present in httpd.conf. This gives you easy access to help in using Apache which is especially useful for beginning web administrators.
- SSI Wizard.
- PHP Wizard.
- Editing the .htaccess files.
- Editing the .htpasswd files.
- Editing the .htgroup files.
- Viewing CustomLog for every virtual host separately.
- Viewing ErrorLog for every virtual host separately.
- Wizard for directory locking.
- Quick test of the configuration file on correctness.
- Embedded MS Internet Explorer for every Apache server.
- ApacheConf has special managers for easily managing some of Apache's directives (LoadModule, Alias directives, ErrorDocument, language directives, charsets directives, etc).
- You can quickly switch to the text source of httpd.conf and the current active directive will be selected automatically. This way you can always compare how the program represents the text from the configuration file.
- ApacheConf shows a warning message when an invalid directive is used.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ApacheConf default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with ApacheConf
Comparison table of actions that ApacheConf can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ApacheConf (Zecos Software), or check out their product website.