Developer / company: WebGecko
APGen is powerful, flexible, and easy to learn and use. ASP developers can use their existing language skills, components, development tools, and source code.
- Generate static pages and page fragments
- Two-phase content generation for optimizing dynamic pages
- Generate offline content - CDs, HTML Help, source code, etc.
- Use your choice of VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, Python and COM
- Output HTML, XML, ASP, ASPX, JSP, WML and other industry standard file formats
- Debug APG scripts in Visual InterDev and Visual Studio.NET
- Maximize Web site performance
- Improve Web site fault-tolerance
- Improve user experience with faster, more data-rich Web pages
- Decrease load on Web and database servers
- Increase Web site capacity
- Automate authoring and maintenance tasks
- Reduce the costs of hosting and maintenance
- Re-use existing programming skills, components, tools, and source code
- Increase utilization of caches and content delivery networks
- Increase coverage from search engines
- Easier optimization
The APGen software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that APGen can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of APGen (WebGecko Software LLC), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action