Developer / company: Heikki Ylinen
Apollo is a general purpose audio player for Windows. It started out as a MP3-player. Now Apollo is recognized by its oustanding MP3 decoding quality, powerful continuous playback support and advanced playlist capatabilies.
- Completely free of charge.
- Full HTML documentation.
- Plug-in based support for different file formats.
- Ships with high quality MPEG-1/2/2.5 audio layer 2/3 and RIFF WAV PCM/ADPCM decoders.
- Support for Winamp 2.xx plug-ins.
- Internet streaming.
- Realtime 16-band graphic equalizer for all file formats.
- Accurate adjustable pause between tracks (gapless play also supported).
- Crossfading between tracks (also with DirectSound and WAV output).
- Built-in playlist (PLS/M3U/AAP) editor with drag & drop capabilities.
- Apollo Advanced Playlist support.
- Support for ID3 and ID3v2 tags.
- Standard Wave Out and DirectSound support.
- Decode to WAV file.
The Apollo software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Apollo default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Apollo can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Apollo (Heikki Ylinen), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action