Apple Final Cut Pro
Found 20 file extension associations related to Apple Final Cut Pro and 12 file formats developed specifically for use with Apple Final Cut Pro.
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Developer: Apple, Inc.
Apple software list & details
Apple Final Cut Pro
Developer / company: Apple
Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro X adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
Revolutionary Video Editing
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
- Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
- Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
- Edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles
Powerful Media Organization
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
- Work natively with a broad range of formats including RED, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more
- Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips
- Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks
- Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
- 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- External monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party Thunderbolt and PCIe devices
Compelling, Customizable Effects
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
- Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline
- Use third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces and dual-GPU support
Integrated Audio Editing
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more
- Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
- Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature
- Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions
- Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board
- Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks
One-Step, Optimized Output
- Deliver projects for playback on Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
- Use themed menus to quickly author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
- Export customized audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using Roles metadata
- Import and export XML to support third-party workflows
Apple Final Cut Pro icon
Apple Final Cut Pro icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Apple Final Cut Pro default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Apple Final Cut Pro
Other file extensions associated with Apple Final Cut Pro
Comparison table of actions that Apple Final Cut Pro can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Apple Final Cut Pro (Apple, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action