Found one file extension association related to Aquifer One-site and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Aquifer One-site.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Aquifer One-site description
Developer: Liquid Development, LLP
Liquid software list & details
Developer / company: Liquid
Aquifer One-site edition is the lighter version in the Aquifer offering. It provides distributed content entry with no knowledge of HTML, multi-tiered content approval, reusable content, content expiration, a web-enabled interface and tremendous flexibility in the way content displays. Aquifer One-site has all the functionality of the Enterprise edition, but only allows you to manage one internet site, intranet site or extranet.
- Intuitive administrative interface for an unlimited number of editors.
- Management of one site (upgradable to an enterprise edition).
- Written with proven technologies from Microsoft utilizing ASP and SQL Server.
- Spell checking and Thesaurus included with the editor.
- Windows NT Domain, Windows 2000 Active Directory, or SQL security model.
- Reuse content on multiple pages
- Page creation is a non-technical function.
- Completely dynamic driven web site. Pages, content and navigation update instantly.
- Built-in robust workflow which is simple to implement.
- Content, page and site debut and expiration capability.
- "My Aquifer" feature places tasks at the fingertips of the user.
- Forums module makes available the creation and maintanence of an unlimited number of stranded discussions.
- Versioning feature permits the unlimited rollback of content and files.
- Recycle library allows for retrieval of deleted content and files.
- HTML output conforms to the W3 version 4.01 standard.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Aquifer One-site default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Aquifer One-site can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Aquifer One-site (Liquid Development, LLP), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action