Found one file extension association related to ArgusLab and 1 file format developed specifically for use with ArgusLab.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ArgusLab description
Developer: Planaria Software LLC.
Developer / company: Planaria Software LLC.
Arguslab offers quite good on-screen molecule-building facilities, with a moderate library of useful molecules.
- ArgusDock - the new drug docking code.
- Ribbon rendering for proteins with several coloring options.
- Solvent accessible surfaces.
- Display bumps and hydrogen bond monitors between ligands and protein targets.
- Gaussian 98 & Gaussian 03 interfaces.
- Molecule Treeview window.
- Builder Toolkit window.
- QuickPlot buttons for HOMO, LUMO, and ESP-mapped density surfaces.
- Query the PDB database.
- Calculation results and properties are saved to the Molecule Treeview.
- Copy/Paste Calculation results or properties to the Windows clipboard for easily adding to other Windows applications like Word or Excel.
- ZINDO Enhancements.
- Electric Field: SCF and CI, EHT, AM1, PM3, MNDO, ZINDO.
- Display XYZ Cartesian axes.
- Orient the molecule in absolute coordinates and orientation.
- More extensive Atom Labeling including chiral centers.
- Invert chiral centers.
- Peptide builder.
- Improved settings: Lighting, atom & background colors, electric field, display, and QuickPlot settings.
- Render peptide backbone.
- Set render mode and color for sets of atoms, residues, and user-defined groups.
- Color by molecule, by atomic number, by amino acid polarity, or user defined colors.
- Depth cueing.
- Turn on/off the use of fast-rendering during molecule moves.
- Make user-defined groups of atoms.
- Improved support for hiding/showing complex sets of atoms, residues, and user-defined groups.
- Read HyperChem .hin files.
- Improved surface rendering quality.
- PDB files: improved support for atom and residue typing.
- Quick torsion and Quick bondlength adjust.
- Lots of bug fixes.
- Performance enhancements and reduced memory footprint in handling systems with lots of rings.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ArgusLab default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that ArgusLab can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ArgusLab (Planaria Software LLC.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action