Found one file extension association related to ASProtect and 1 file format developed specifically for use with ASProtect.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ASProtect description
Developer: ASPACK SOFTWARE
Developer / company: ASPACK
ASProtect is the system of software protection of applications, designed for quick implementation of application protection functions, especially targeted for software developers. ASProtect is designed for such specific tasks as working with registration keys and creation of evaluation and trial application versions.
- compression of the application
- encryption of the application
- counteraction to dumping application memory using tools like ProcDump
- application integrity check
- counteraction to debuggers and disassemblers
- counteraction to memory patching
- API for interaction between application and protection routines
- creation and verification of registration keys using public keys encryption algorithms
- keeping of the database and checkup of "stolen" (illegal) registration keys
- possibility to create evaluation (trial) versions, that limit application functions based on evaluation time and the number of runs left
- expose nag-screens
- generating of registration keys, based on the specific computer system
- full Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 compatibility.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ASProtect default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that ASProtect can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ASProtect (ASPACK SOFTWARE), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action