Developer / company: Autodesk
AutoCAD WS is an online service developed by the Autodesk that is used to edit and manage AutoCAD DWG projects over the Internet.
- Edit Online - view and edit DWG files using any web browser on a PC or Mac.
- Mobile app - work on the go with iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- AutoCAD Plugin - Keep online files up-to-date with the AutoCAD WS plug-in.
- Online Storage - Store thousnds of files in online workspace.
- Share and Colaborate - Share with others to view or edit online. Work together with real-time.
- Timeline - See drawing revision history on an interactive timeline.
Now known as AutoCAD 360.
AutoCAD WS icon
AutoCAD WS icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by AutoCAD WS
Comparison table of actions that AutoCAD WS can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of AutoCAD WS (Autodesk, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action