Found 11 file extension associations related to Autodesk Graphic
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: Autodesk Graphic description
Developer: Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk software list & details
Developer / company: Autodesk
Autodesk Graphic is a modern full-featured graphic design and illustration application, created specifically for Mac OS X. Packed with many powerful features, and designed to be easy to use, you can use Graphic to create everything from simple diagrams to intricate detailed vector artwork. Import and export SVG, PDF and Photoshop PSD documents, creating simple workflows with other applications.
- Import SVG, PDF, EPS, and Photoshop PSD files.
- Export designs as SVG, PDF, PNG, PSD, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF files.
- Copy selected objects as PNG, PDF, SVG, CSS properties, and Core Graphics code.
- Export icons, bitmap and vector images directly into Xcode xcasset folders.
- Export layers and tagged objects automatically as individual files.
Photoshop PSD Import/Export
- Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
- Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
- Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, inner shadows, glows, etc.
- Export designs as layered PSD files.
Autodesk Graphic icon
Autodesk Graphic icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Autodesk Graphic
Other file extensions associated with Autodesk Graphic
Comparison table of actions that Autodesk Graphic can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Autodesk Graphic (Autodesk, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action