Found one file extension association related to BCArchive and 1 file format developed specifically for use with BCArchive.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: BCArchive description
Developer: Jetico, Inc.
Jetico software list & details
Developer / company: Jetico
BCArchive is designed to compress a group of files/folders to a single encrypted file. The following options to encrypt data are implemented:
- Create compressed and encrypted archive file protected by password.
- Create compressed and encrypted archive file encrypted using the public key of another user.
- Add several passwords to an existing archive file.
- Apply more than one public keys to an archive file enabling a number of users to decrypt the archive.
- Generate new or use existing secret/public key pairs in PKCS-12/X.509 format.
- Compress and encrypt data to a self-extracted executable program. The user can run the program and extract the data even on a computer where BCArchive is not installed.
BCArchive works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BCArchive default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that BCArchive can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BCArchive (Jetico, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action