Found 2 file extension associations related to BitComet and 1 file format developed specifically for use with BitComet.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: BitComet description
Developer / company: BitComet
BitComet is a BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP download management software, which is powerful, fast, very easy-to-use, and completely free. It contains many advanced features for BitTorrent download and extends its leading BitTorrent technology to HTTP/FTP to accelerate downloading up to 5 - 10 times faster, or more.
BitTorrent Download - fast and powerful
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of MP3, rmvb, wmv, and qt is available during downloading process.
- Intelligent Connection Optimization: Configuration is automatically set to match your connection type.
- Intelligent Disk Cache: Memory cache is used to reduce the read/write frequency of your hard drive, therefore increasing service life.
- Quick Resume: The torrents can be seeded or resumed immediately without time consuming scans.
- NAT Traversal: Users behind NAT can now connect with each other by UDP.
- Auto Config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows XP
- Auto Config UPNP port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router, Windows XP is required).
- Option of Disabling and Setting Priority of Files in any torrent: Files can be disabled, so they are not downloaded, or set to higher or lower priority, allowing you to select which files finish first.
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT): Torrents can be downloaded when tracker is offline using DHT.
- Support for Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2.
HTTP/FTP Download - Innovative P2P Technology
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of mp3, rmvb, wmv, and qt is available during downloading process.
- Ability of Multi-Section Download: Files are split into several sections which are downloaded at the same time to increase the download speed up to 500% or more.
- Ability of Multi-Mirror download: Mirror servers are automatically found for the file being downloaded. Data from these servers are downloaded at the same time to increase download speed 300% or more.
- Ability of Multi-Peer download: BitTorrent technology is integrated into HTTP/FTP protocol, with which BitComet automatically finds other peers and gets data from them to increase your download speed，without additional bandwidth usage of the HTTP server.
- Support for Unicode: Multi-language web pages and encoded URLs can be correctly handled.
- Quick Resume: Stopped download tasks can be resumed from where they left off from both HTTP and FTP servers.
Download Management - Customization Available
- Global and Per-Task Speed Limit, for Both Upload and Download.
- Bandwidth Scheduler
- Custom-built Categories Management.
Easy to Use and Free!
- User-friendly and very easy-to-use, we try to hide every complicated terms behind the interface
- BitComet does not contain any adware or spyware.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BitComet default file extension associations
The most common file format used with the specific file extension
.bc file extension is used for BitTorrent unfinished download file
Common file extensions used by BitComet
Comparison table of actions that BitComet can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BitComet (BitComet.com), or check out their product website.