BMC PATROL DashBoard
Found 3 file extension associations related to BMC PATROL DashBoard and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with BMC PATROL DashBoard.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: BMC Software, Inc.
BMC Software software list & details
BMC PATROL DashBoard
Developer / company: BMC Software
PATROL DashBoard is a Web and Java-based network performance management system. PATROL DashBoard will auto-discover your network and automatically set thresholds and begin collecting relevant data to allow you to locate network problems.
Networks are at the core of the information system and have a real effect on application performance and end user experience. Network managers are looking for tools to help them understand how the network effects application performance, correlate slow end-user response time to network performance bottlenecks, evaluate wide-area network (WAN) investments and assist with network and capacity planning.
- Identify quickly specific problems on the network that impact application performance
- Manage and optimize overall flow and efficiency of the network proactively
- Start real cost-effective capacity planning
PATROL DashBoard is a Web and Java-based network performance management system that installs in approximately fifteen minutes. It allows you to proactively manage your network and improve its quality of service (QoS). PATROL DashBoard will auto-discover your network and automatically set thresholds and begin collecting relevant data to allow you to locate network problems. This product can also anticipate drops in performance and optimize the overall efficiency of the network.
Key Features & Benefits
- Provides rapid return on investment by providing immediate operation using the network auto-discovery and automatic setting of thresholds features
- Allows dynamic access to all data using a Web browser
- Distributes useful information by collecting, storing and analyzing meaningful indicators using integrated expertise
- Integrates seamlessly with network management platforms such as HP OpenView and CA Unicenter TNG(r) using a Web-based architecture
- Reduces troubleshooting efforts by using push technology that emails useful information in HTML report format
- Allows you to meet QoS needs of very large networks using an automatic correlation and diagnosis engine
- Allows access to be managed at the individual or group level using profile and user management
BMC PATROL DashBoard works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BMC PATROL DashBoard default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with BMC PATROL DashBoard
Comparison table of actions that BMC PATROL DashBoard can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BMC PATROL DashBoard (BMC Software, Inc.), or check out their product website.