Found one file extension association related to BudgetExpress and 1 file format developed specifically for use with BudgetExpress.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: BudgetExpress description
Developer: I2S Finance
Developer / company: I2S Finance
BudgetExpress provides an accurate portrait of your financial situation and shows you that your projects really can come true!
BudgetExpress allows you to easily plan your personal finances in order to save money and therefore avoid financial difficulties.
BudgetExpress is recognized for its simplicity and user friendliness, and is the ideal budget software for quickly creating a personal or family budget. No special knowledge of computers or accounting is required.
- Importing of online bank files (compatible files : OFX, QIF, QFX) -NEW
- Management of several accounts in the same budget-NEW
- Setting of credit limits-NEW
- Be notified when budget items exceed their limits-NEW
- Compound interest investment calculator-NEW
- Loan repayment calculator-NEW
- Printing of calendar and reports-NEW
- Budgets displayed in the form of a calendar
- Production of reports illustrated with graphics
- Budget Creation Wizard creates your profile and suggests budget items
- Comparison of your actual and planned budgets
- Loan and credit management
- Loan and credit simulations
- Creation of an unlimited number of password-protected budgets
- Reference library
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BudgetExpress default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that BudgetExpress can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BudgetExpress (I2S Finance), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action