Found one file extension association related to CADRA and 1 file format developed specifically for use with CADRA.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: CADRA description
Developer: SofTech Inc.
Developer / company: SofTech
SofTech’s CADRA is a full-featured mechanical design and drafting program. CADRA CAD/CAM solutions successfully help thousands of mechanical manufacturing companies to design and manufacture a wide range of mechanical parts, products, and machinery in almost every industry.
CADRA operates on PC's running Windows® as well as UNIX workstations running HP-UX or Sun Solaris.
- Multi-language support — including English, French, Italian, German, and Japanese
- Multiple platform support — including Windows® and UNIX hardware
- Industry leading collection of dimension types, styles, and standards
- Symbol libraries with built-in feature control and surface finish symbols
- Streamlined user interface — allows casual users to operate CADRA without having to learn complex command sequences
- Layer locking — allows users to lock a layer for viewing only
- Unlimited drawing size
- View-based — allows users to create up to 200 views with different 3D orientation and scales. This simplifies the creation of projected geometry
- Up to 1,000 internal figures saved with the part and 7,000 external figures stored in libraries
- Associative detail views
- Automatic and view specific dimensioning new style update
- Windows-like "cut and paste" capability — enables you to reuse groups of entities in multiple CADRA sessions
- Advanced move and copy functions — enables rapid creation of symmetrical parts
- Advanced offset of grouped geometry and splines
- Up to 200 drawing overlays — assemble drawings to check component mounting, geometry, modification refer to entities available in other drawings
- 2D Cut Out for hidden line removal— excellent for easily creating technical documentation
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
CADRA default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that CADRA can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of CADRA (SofTech Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action