Found 3 file extension associations related to CADSTAR and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with CADSTAR.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: CADSTAR description
Developer: Quadra Solutions
Developer / company: Quadra Solutions
CADSTAR is a CAD modeling software used to create PCB or Schematic designs. It has never been easier to control your PCB or Schematic design. The enhanced CADSTAR design modules offer features such as:
- Intelligent busses
- Auto connect symbols
- Schematic Symbol Creation wizard to output multiple gates
- Sheet Signal References for easy browsing through the hierarchical schematics
- Hide pins when a symbol is connected
- Highlight unconnected pins in schematics providing an easy overview for engineers if they forgot to connect a pin
- Highlight nets using multiple colors
- Positional symbol rename in schematics
- Intelligent native PDF output for documentation
- Customizable Report Generator to output Bill of Materials or any other information as you require
Additional products are available such as:
- The Variant Manager allowing the designer to change any parts to match all the different product and international requirements, storing all the information in a single CADSTAR Schematic and PCB design
- Interfaces with spice simulators
- CADSTAR FPGA synchronizing your FPGA and PCB design.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
CADSTAR default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with CADSTAR
Comparison table of actions that CADSTAR can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of CADSTAR (Quadra Solutions), or check out their product website.