Found 8 file extension associations related to CloneCD and 6 file formats developed specifically for use with CloneCD.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: CloneCD description
SlySoft software list & details
Developer / company: SlySoft
CloneCD is a tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of copy protection.
CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs with the new SafeDisc 3 Copy Protection System. CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your copy-protected music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats - this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies SafeDisc 3 protected CDs/DVDs
- Emulates SafeDisc 3 weak sectors
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
CloneCD default file extension associations
The most common file formats used with the specific file extensions
.ccd file extension is used for CloneCD disk image
.img file extension is used for CloneCD image file
Other file extensions or file formats developed for use with CloneCD
Common file extensions used by CloneCD
Other file extensions associated with CloneCD
Comparison table of actions that CloneCD can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of CloneCD (SlySoft), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action