Found 3 file extension associations related to Cobalt and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Cobalt.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Cobalt description
Developer: Vellum Investment Partners, LLC
Ashlar-Vellum software list & details
Developer / company: Ashlar-Vellum
Cobalt matches professional power with speed and ease of use for flexible 3D modeling. Available for both Macintosh and Windows, Cobalt lets creative people work without worrying about their software. Designers save time and money by moving quickly from conception through completion in the real world of last minute changes. Primarily for designers, engineers and inventors, Cobalt leads the Ashlar-Vellum™ product line with on-demand, dimensionally constrained and equation-driven parametrics that make creating variations on a design faster and easier than ever before.
- Updated Interface
- Unified Associative, Dimensionally-constrained Parametric Drawing & Modeling Tools for Wireframe, Surfaces & Solids
- Vellum Drafting Assistant™ for Intelligent Snaps and Alignments in X,Y, & Z
- Unique Hybrid Mac/Windows, Office/Home Licensing
- Complete Set of Precision Import/Export Translators Including ACIS SAT, Parasolid, IGES, STEP, DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, and more
- Class-A NURBS Surface Modeling
- True Solid Modeling
- Surface Analysis
- Full Photo-realistic Rendering & Camera-based Animation
- Design Explorer™ History Tree
- Associative 2D View Generation with Auxiliary, Section, and Detail Views
- True Associative Dimensioning
- Bill of Materials
- License includes Graphite™ v8
- Dimensionally Constrained & Equation-driven Parametrics
- Associative Assembly Tools
- Object & Assembly Properties (CG, Volume, Weight, etc.)
- Mold Tools including Core, Cavity, Rib, and Lip
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- 149,000 3D Mechanical Parts Library
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Cobalt default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with Cobalt
Comparison table of actions that Cobalt can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Cobalt (Vellum Investment Partners, LLC), or check out their product website.