Audacity projects (.aup files) can be exported several other audio formats (including .wav) only with the original program itself. Otherwise there exist probably no way how a project could be converted to audio, because it usually contains just references, not the actual multimedia data.
Convert Audacity project to WAVe PCM Sound, standard Windows sound format.
We have found one software suitable in our database for this conversion.
Microsoft Windows software - convert aup to wav on Windows
Audacity is a free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
Audacity is able to:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Convert from aup file
to wav file
The table with program actions contains information about what each program is capable of doing with their files. This may be a good pointer for further searches for certain file conversions and help you find the converter you are looking for if our search result is insufficient for you. However, it is far from perfect and may sometimes show results which are not really usable because of the nature of the software handles the files. So a conversion that appears as possible, just because of matched actions, may in fact not be possible.