Convert flash animations into EXE Projectors using Adobe Flash CC.
Projectors are Flash files that contain both the published SWF and Flash Player. Projectors can play like a normal application, without the need for a web browser, the Flash Player plugin, Adobe AIR, or any other platform runtimes.
Flash Pro CC allows you to publish Projectors for Windows and MAC operating systems. When exported, a Projector file is generated as .exe for Windows and .app for MAC.
Exporting Projector files
To export Projector files from Flash Pro CC, do the following:
- In Flash Pro CC, select Commands > Export as Projector.
- On the Export as Projector dialog, click Browse to navigate to and specify a location where you want to save the Projector file.
Select any of the following options:
- Windows to create a .exe file that can be run on Windows PC.
- MAC to create a .app file that can be run on MAC.
- Click Export to export the Projector file.