What is the best converter used for converting smm format to pdf file format.
Exporting Samsung Galaxy S memos (.smm) to something else (including the PDF format) can be a little tricky. There is no default way how to do it, but crafty users have found out several workarounds that may work for you.
Option 1 (done on your phone, requires a text editor app):
- open the memo that you need to convert and tap it so that you see the cursor.
- click-and-hold the cursor (or somewhere where there is text) and choose Select All.
- click-and-hold on the selected text and choose Copy
- open any text processor app and paste the text.
- save it as any text file and send it to your computer via email
- open the file on your computer with some text editor
- either use the default PDF export function if possible, or use a virtual PDF printer
Option 2 (works with Outlook):
- connect your device to your computer and launch Kies
- select Sync from the top menu tabs
- check the Sync Memo with Outlook under Personal information (after selecting a folder for storing Memos)
- click on All Memos
- click on Sync above
- open that folder in Outlook. You will see the memos there.
- now you can open them one at a time and copy and paste the text to any text editor
- save the text file and either export it as PDF or print via a virtual PDF printer
Updated: December 13, 2016
Unfortunately, there is no detailed software record in the database for this conversion.
Back to conversion search