There exist programs that can create an executable program (.exe) from a Shockwave Flash animation (*.swf). This means when you start the newly created program, it will play the animation. Programs like SWF to EXE Converter are excellent choice for this type of conversion.
Convert flash animations into EXE Projectors using Adobe Flash CC
Projectors are Flash files that contain both the published SWF and Flash Player. Projectors can play like a normal application, without the need for a web browser, the Flash Player plugin, Adobe AIR, or any other platform runtimes.
Flash Pro CC allows you to publish Projectors for Windows and MAC operating systems. When exported, a Projector file is generated as .exe for Windows and .app for MAC.
Exporting Projector files
To export Projector files from Flash Pro CC, do the following:
- In Flash Pro CC, select Commands > Export as Projector.
- On the Export as Projector dialog, click Browse to navigate to and specify a location where you want to save the Projector file.
Select any of the following options:
- Windows to create a .exe file that can be run on Windows PC.
- MAC to create a .app file that can be run on MAC.
- Click Export to export the Projector file.