Found 2 file extension associations related to CopyToDVD and 1 file format developed specifically for use with CopyToDVD.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: CopyToDVD description
VSO Software software list & details
Developer / company: VSO Software
CopyToDVD provides you with a variety of ways to create CD, DVD or Blu-Ray such as Windows shell integration or FileDepot technology. It provides voice notifications to make your burning tasks easy and fun! The program uses a smart data analyser that suggests the best output format (burn audio CD, burn to DVD, burn DVD Video...) according to your needs, and supports all CD and DVD formats.
With CopytoDVD disc backup software, save your files as a hard copy, schedule backups for specific days and time, burn audio files (MP3, Ogg, Vorbis, WMA) to CD to play on any CD Player and more!
- Create Audio CDs from MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, MusePack and APE file formats.
- Create CDs and DVDs using ISO/Joliet/UDF. Multi session feature allows you to add to your media in stages.
- Create high quality DVD Video backups to be played on your PC or home DVD player. Copy DVD video with high playability.
- Customize the way you wish to use the software by the large number of settings available.
- Hardware support for CD, DVD, Blu-ray writers.
- CopyToDVD supports all CD,DVD and Blu-ray disc formats (CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, BD-R, BD-RE, BD DL).
- Burn and create .iso image files in 1 click
- Add a CD or DVD burning feature to your application using the batch/command line mode of CopyToDVD (complete SDK on request)
- Latest technologies including Double Layer and HD-Burn
- Multilingual support
- Burn DVDShrink projects and more...
- Optimized for Windows XP and Vista & 32 and 64bit
The CopyToDVD software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
CopyToDVD default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by CopyToDVD
Comparison table of actions that CopyToDVD can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of CopyToDVD (VSO-Software), or check out their product website.