Found one file extension association related to Cyberlink PowerRecover and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Cyberlink PowerRecover.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: CyberLink Corp.
CyberLink software list & details
Developer / company: CyberLink
Cyberlink PowerRecover is a backup and recovery software used to prevent disasters and minimize your downtimeVideo and Photo tools.
Back up and Restore Partitions and Hard Disks
- In the event of an accident, such as system corruption or hardware failure, you can recover system files or partitions immediately without data loss
- Perform full or incremental backups
- Back up the system while Windows Vista is running
Save to a Broad Range of Storage Devices
- Blu-ray Disc, HD DVD, DVD, CD, USB drive, External HDD, Memory card (SD, CF, MMC), Floppy Drive, ZIP Drive, FireWare Drive Video and Photo tools
Split Image Files Across Discs (Media Spanning)
- Define the size of your spilt image files for backups that exceed the default size
- Choose between one of three compression options: none, fast, and maximum
Enhance Security with Password Protection
- Add a password to backups to enhance security Video and Photo tools
Recover Image Files in Any Format
- Don't be limited by the original format of image file ?
- You may freely select to recover to any file format
Manage Discs and Hard Drives with Utilities
- Reformat hard disks
- Erase optical discs
- Print disc labels (requires installation of CyberLink LabelPrint)
Cyberlink PowerRecover works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Cyberlink PowerRecover default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Cyberlink PowerRecover can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Cyberlink PowerRecover (CyberLink Corp.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action