Found one file extension association related to DataSet Vision and 1 file format developed specifically for use with DataSet Vision.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: DataSet Vision description
Developer / company: Click&DECiDE
- Exploits your enterprise data by producing reports (in PDF and HTML format), web pages and office automation documents.
- Creates dynamic cubes (note that an OLAP engine is included).
- Customizes your reports, enabling you to add your enterprise's look and feel, insert pictures, graphs and cross-tables.
- Circulates business information both internally and externally.
- Accesses information via your computer, mobile phone or PA.
- Generates applications from your business intelligence information.
- Provides an OLE Automation Visual Basic script language to run immediate or scheduled tasks.
- Fully integrates with the Internet for Online Reporting.
- Easily integrates with the major Office applications on the market.
- Brings you easy access to all your data sources.
- Facilitates the distribution and sharing of your enterprise documents.
- Provides you with a flexible tool to enable you to query all your data.
- Automates Scheduled Tasks.
- Generates real-time cubes - multi-dimensional data views to enable you to interactively examine the results in various dimensions of the data.
DataSet Vision works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
DataSet Vision default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that DataSet Vision can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of DataSet Vision (Click&DECiDE), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action