dBpoweramp family suite
Found 8 file extension associations related to dBpoweramp family suite
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
dBpoweramp family suite
Developer / company: illustrate
dBpoweramp supports practically every audio type created: mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), wma, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, the list goes on....fully compatible with Windows Vista, 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000 and Windows XP. Split into four components:
dBpoweramp Music Converter nicknamed the Swiss army knife of audio:
- CD Ripper: digitally rip audio CDs (secure, fast, AccurateRip),
- Convert audio formats, preserve ID tags,
- Explorer Integration: audio info tips & columns,
- DSP Effects,
- ID tag editing (Power Pack),
- Free from nags**, popups, hidden spyware or bundleware.
dBpoweramp Audio Player if ever there was a complete player this is it:
- Complete music rating system with selective play,
- Cross-fader & gapless playback,
- Playlist editor, most played, newest,
- Advanced skins,
- Mini tray control,
- Small and fast - modularized: only components used are loaded.
dBpoweramp CD Writer Creating audio CDs shouldn't be difficult and it isn't with CD Writer:
- Burn audio CDs from practically any audio file,
- 74, 80 / 90 minute CDs,
- Mp3 / WMA / Ogg Vorbis data CDs,
- Visualize CDs usage,
- Create Audio CDs straight from Rip,
Sveta Portable Audio Splashed out on a portable mp3 player, but feel disappointed by the included software? (too complex, bloated, slow), Sveta can help:
- Rip Audio CDs straight to your player,
- On the Fly smart conversions between formats,
- Integration with dBpoweramp family,
- Edit Tags, Copy Audio back and Playlist handling (subject to portable capabilities),
- Synchronize your Audio Collection with portable
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by dBpoweramp family suite
Other file extensions associated with dBpoweramp family suite
Comparison table of actions that dBpoweramp family suite can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of dBpoweramp family suite (illustrate), or check out their product website.