Found 2 file extension associations related to Depiction and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Depiction.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Depiction description
Developer: Depiction, Inc.
Developer / company: Depiction, Inc.
Depiction is navigation software for Microsoft Windows used to view satellite images, street maps, digital images, spreadsheets, shape files etc.
Select a geographic area, then download or import satellite images, street maps, digital images, spreadsheets, shape files, or even live reports.
Your data immediately becomes interactive, influencing the behavior of other elements.
Add, edit, or even create new elements. Make rules to govern the interactions between elements in your Depiction.
Organize and display data when and where you want it with Revealers. Measure, count, annotate, and more.
- When you create a depiction with an internet connection, Depiction automatically downloads free public data about your community.
- Import your information from spreadsheets (CSV format), GIS shape files, elevation data from DEM files, and digital images such as JPG and BMP.
- Avoid the clutter of information layers with Depiction's Revealers: intelligent data windows that let you see what you want to see where you want to see it.
- Make your map elements interact: for example, place a road barrier to reroute an evacuation, or hold back water by making a levee with a water barrier.
- Receive live reports from anyone in the world via email and have them appear immediately in your depiction.
- Depiction works on virtually any Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista machine: laptop or desktop.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Depiction default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Depiction can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Depiction (Depiction, Inc.), or check out their product website.