Found 2 file extension associations related to DjVu Viewer and 1 file format developed specifically for use with DjVu Viewer.
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: DjVu Viewer description
Developer / company: Enolsoft
Enolsoft DjVu Viewer is a simple yet useful utility to help you easily open and read DjVu files,and convert DjVu to PDF or image format.
- Easily and quickly open high res DjVu files on Mac.
- Read DjVu files with single, continuous, or 2-up page display.
- Zoom-in, Zoom-out, or Rotate to read the DjVu files the way you like.
- Bookmark the current page or print the DjVu files.
- Convert DjVu files to a Mac compatible PDF format for easy sharing with others.
- Save an opened DjVu file as image files like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF.
- Convert DjVu to plain text format on Mac.
DjVu Viewer icon
DjVu Viewer icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
DjVu Viewer default file extension associations
The most common file format used with the specific file extension
.djvu file extension is used for DjVu image file
Common file extensions used by DjVu Viewer
Comparison table of actions that DjVu Viewer can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of DjVu Viewer (Enolsoft), or check out their product website.