Found one file extension association related to DNMR3 and 1 file format developed specifically for use with DNMR3.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: DNMR3 description
Developer: G. Binsch and D.A. Kleier
Developer / company: G. Binsch and D.A. Kleier
DNMR3 is a dynamic NMR simulation program, written by G. Binsch and D.A. Kleier, and published in 1977 by the SERC NMR Program Library, Daresbury DNMR3 simulates dynamic high-resolution NMR spectra of spin systems with up to four chemical shifts in each of two exchanging configurations, or up to three chemical shifts when exchanging between three configurations.
- Unlike DNMR5, DNMR3 lacks an iterative peak shape fitting ability, and is purely a simulation program
- It is useful for producing simulations of known systems for teaching purposes, but in research it is really useful in cases where one or more spin-1/2 nuclei do not change their structural role in the chemical exchange, but couple to nuclei which do change their role
- The multiplet due to the 'spectator' nucleus will then contain some sharp lines and some broadened by the exchange
- If this multiplet is simulated for a series of rate constants, and the ratio of the height of a sharp peak to that of a broad peak is measured in each case, a calibration graph may be constructed relating rate constant to this ratio. The corresponding ratios, measured in a set of experimental spectra, may then be interpolated and hence experimental rate constants may be found for the temperatures of the experiments
- Judging the position of the baseline for the experimental multiplet and allowing for any transitions from other spin systems, e.g. from isotopomers, which overlay the peaks to be measured, are the only serious sources of error, and good Eyring plots and correspondingly accurate enthalpies and entropies of activation may be obtained
- N3PLOT was designed to make it easy to select peaks using the mouse, and to display their heights
The present version for Windows is a pair of programs:
- DNM3RUN to run the calculations
- N3PLOT to display the resulting plots of regions of the simulated spectra, and optionally to print them or export them to other programs
- Frequency scales for plots can be specified for DNMR3 and, providing they will fit onto A4 paper, N3PLOT will produce printouts at these scales, so that they may be compared exactly with plots of experimental spectra
The two programs communicate with each other by means of a text file, so they may be run separately, but DNM3RUN can call N3PLOT when it has produced a file of plots, with automatic running
DNMR3 works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
DNMR3 default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that DNMR3 can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of DNMR3 (G. Binsch and D.A. Kleier), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action