ECG Viewer III QB-905E
Developer / company: Nihon Kohden
ECG Viewer III QB-905E is used to view and manage ECG data. It is able to store and manage many ECG data from ECG-9620/1150/1250/1350/15x0 on the PC
- View and manage ECG data on a PC with ECG Viewer software. Works with Windows® 98/2000/XP
- Connect to other PCs and electrocardiographs by LAN to share data. View data on the server from any client PC in the network
- Store and manage many ECG data from ECG-9620/1150/1250/1350/15x0 on the PC. You can search, view, compare, print, and edit analysis results of ECG, and send it to other physicians by e-mail
- Compare four 12-lead ECG data files on the screen at the same time
- Review 12-lead, 15-lead plus rhythm, and stress test ECG data
- Save waveforms and data as image files, JPEG, BMP and PNG
- Large storage capacity of over 1 million ECG waveforms and data, depending on your hard disk
The ECG Viewer III QB-905E software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by ECG Viewer III QB-905E
Other file extensions associated with ECG Viewer III QB-905E
Comparison table of actions that ECG Viewer III QB-905E can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ECG Viewer III QB-905E (Nihon Kohden), or check out their product website.