Found one file extension association related to EDAbase and 1 file format developed specifically for use with EDAbase.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: EDAbase description
Developer / company: edaBase
edaBase is an Electronic Design Automation software application aimed for Printed Circuit Board designs. This unique product embrace advanced viewer and editor functionality and directly interface to both Mentor Graphics Expedition and DDE-EDA Supermax ECAD environments.
- EDAbase - Is directly interfacing to both Expedition and Supermax ECAD environments...
- EDAbase - Is a unique PCB viewer embracing handling of various design objects...
- EDAbase - Is an advanced PCB editor providing placement and routing functionality...
- EDAbase - Is a true Windows application with an easy-of-use graphical user-interface...
- EDAbase - Is easily installed and administrated as one single stand-alone program...
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
EDAbase default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that EDAbase can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of EDAbase (edaBase), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action