Found 4 file extension associations related to EROSION 3D and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with EROSION 3D.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: EROSION 3D description
Developer / company: Information is not available
EROSION 3D is German erosion modeling and simulation tool.
- Physically based soil erosion model.
- Description of single events; temporal resolution 1-15 min.
- Grid-based distributed catchment model for small watersheds with high spatial resolution.
- Low demand for input parameters.
- Semi automatic generation of relief parameters based on a Digital Elevation Model (DEM).
- Graphic visualization of model results.
- PC-Implementation with user interface under MS-Windows (16 Bit).
- Computation of more than 5 * 10^5 grid elements
- Interfaces for Geographical Information Systems (Arc/Info, Grass, Idrisi).
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
EROSION 3D default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that EROSION 3D can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of EROSION 3D, or check out their product website.