Found 2 file extension associations related to ExactFile and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with ExactFile.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ExactFile description
Developer: StudyLamp Software LLC
StudyLamp software list & details
Developer / company: StudyLamp
ExactFile is file integrity verification tool for Microsoft Windows.
A file integrity verification tool:
- Use it to make sure files copied to CD-ROM are bit-perfect copies,
- Use it to make sure backups copied from one drive to another are just right,
- Use it to make sure files haven’t been changed or damaged over time.
- Multi-threaded, so your extra CPU cores get used when scanning multiple files and work gets done faster.
- Happy with Unicode file names, so it doesn’t fail when you’re using it on files named in Japanese, Hebrew, Chinese, or any other language.
- Supports multiple checksum routines (hashes), like MD5, SHA1, CRC32, RIPEMD and others.
- Supports recursive directory scanning.
- Supports Very Big Files — If it’s on your hard drive, ExactFile can handle it.
- Does everything popular file summer utilities do, like fsum, md5sum, sha1sum, sfv, etc, but better!
- Compatible with popular file checksum digest formats.
- For Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
- GUI. Easy to use to get checksums for individual files, create checksum digests, and test checksum digests. Does not require the console version or any external DLLs.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ExactFile default file extension associations
The most common file format used with the specific file extension
.md5 file extension is used for Checksum file
Other file extensions or file formats developed for use with ExactFile
Common file extensions used by ExactFile
Comparison table of actions that ExactFile can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ExactFile (StudyLamp Software LLC), or check out their product website.