Found 2 file extension associations related to Express Scribe
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Express Scribe description
Developer: NCH Software Pty Ltd
NCH Software software list & details
Developer / company: NCH Software
Express Scribe is free professional audio player software for PC, Mac or Linux designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings.
A typist can install it on their computer and control audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or keyboard (with 'hot' keys). This computer transcriber application also offers valuable features for typists including variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and more.
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch).
- Supports Video.
- Supports professional foot pedals which connect to the USB port to control playback. More info...
- Uses 'hot' keys to control playback when using other software (eg. Word).
- Ability to dock both analog and digital portable recorders to load recordings.
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processor applications.
- Integrates directly with Express Delegate Dictation Workflow.
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
- Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work.
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text.
- Loads CD audio directly - start to work as it loads in the background.
- Can switch to 'mini' mode to reduce screen space.
- Integrate with dictation management systems using the Express Scribe SDK.
- Works with FastFox typing utility to turn difficult medical/legal phrases and common terms into mere shortcuts from your keyboard.
- Express Scribe is free.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that Express Scribe can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Express Scribe (NCH Software Pty Ltd), or check out their product website.