Found 3 file extension associations related to Family Lawyer and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with Family Lawyer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Family Lawyer description
Developer: Brøderbund Software, Inc.
Brøderbund software list & details
Developer / company: Brøderbund
Use Family Lawyer to assist in completing legal documents yourself, preparing your will, managing your estate and much more, without spending time and money to have a lawyer fill them out for you. Simply enter your information in the question-answer format to produce accurate and reliable documents to handle legal issues.
- EXPANDED! Find almost any up-to-date legal form or letter you need – more than 270 templates in dozens of useful categories are included.
- NEW! Navigate the program faster with an easy-to-use user interface!
- NEW! Save time with “smart” data — you'll never need to re-enter information!
- NEW! Use the personal document wizard to locate the appropriate forms for your needs.
- Keep current with 12 full months of automatic online updates.
- Familiarize yourself with legal terms and phrases with The Plain-Language Law Dictionary, included!
- Track and plan for major purchases, loans and other financial decisions with Interest Vision™ financial calculator.
- Rely on password protection and secure encryption technology to ensure your confidential legal documents don’t fall into the wrong hands.
- * For USA use only.
Why spend the extra time and money to have someone else handle your basic legal matters? Family Lawyer® makes it easy to protect your family and finances!
The Family Lawyer software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Family Lawyer default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Family Lawyer can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Family Lawyer (Brøderbund Software, Inc.), or check out their product website.