Found 2 file extension associations related to FaxRush and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with FaxRush.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: FaxRush description
Developer: Z-Firm LLC
Developer / company: Z-Firm
FaxRush is the most efficient way to send and receive faxes. It integrates fax features into the CRM system you use everyday.
- Send faxes from your desktop without spending time at the fax machine.
- Send faxes from the applications you use everyday, not a separate application with a separate address book.
- True fax status is automatically logged in your CRM system.
- The entire CRM team can see who sent what, when, and if it was successful or not.
- Internet Fax Capable – Send a lot in a little time—no hardware required!
- Small Business to Large Enterprise – Fits all businesses and faxing needs.
- DID Capable – Direct Inward Dial – people receive their own faxes via e-mail
- PDF Conversion – Fax your existing PDF’s easily and quickly.
- Powerful Merge – Merge Crystal reports and Word templates for personalized faxes.
- Flexible Sending Options – Print-to-fax, database faxing or programmatic faxing.
- One-click faxing – Easily fax documents you send often.
- Schedule faxes via web clients, sync, or processes.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
FaxRush default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that FaxRush can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of FaxRush (Z-Firm LLC), or check out their product website.