Found 2 file extension associations related to FeatureCAM and 1 file format developed specifically for use with FeatureCAM.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: FeatureCAM description
Developer: Delcam plc
Delcam software list & details
Developer / company: Delcam
FeatureCAM automates machining and minimizes programming times for parts on mills, lathes and wire EDM.
With FeatureCAM, you:
- Draw or import your part
- Identify part components as features (holes, pockets, surface milling, etc.)
- Click simulation
- You are done! NC Code is generated!
Knowledge-Based Technology to Increase Productivity
- Selects Tools
- Calculates Feeds and Speeds, including Stepovers and Depth of Cut
- Determines Roughing and Finishing Operations
- Generates Toolpaths and NC Code
- You can change any of the automatically selected machining suggestions.
Added Value at No Additional Charge
- Shared Network Databases for Tools and Feeds and Speeds
- Post Processor Library with 350+ Posts, with the Ability to
- Create Custom Posts or Edit Existing Posts
- Feed Rate Optimization
- Application Programming Interface (API) for Macro
- Creation and Program Customizations
- Job Quoting Tools
- Integrated 3D Simulation Package
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
FeatureCAM default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by FeatureCAM
Comparison table of actions that FeatureCAM can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of FeatureCAM (Delcam plc), or check out their product website.