Found one file extension association related to File-Ex and 1 file format developed specifically for use with File-Ex.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: File-Ex description
Developer: Cottonwood Software
Cottonwood Software software list & details
Developer / company: Cottonwood Software
File-Ex is a tool used to enhance File Open dialog in Microsoft Windows operating system.
File-Ex saves valuable time and mouse clicks...
- Automatically enhances almost all Windows applications, saving you valuable time.
- Larger file window reduces scrolling clicks by up to 90%.
- Re-opens the last folder used so you don't have to hunt for it each time you open a file.
- Default to the sorting you like, and have it remember the column widths in details view.
- Remembers 100 recent and favorite folders / files, reducing clicks to the file you need.
- Create and open a new folders with fewer steps -- opens to the new folder automatically.
- Built-in Find tool searches all of your hard drives for files.
- ..and more!
The File-Ex software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
File-Ex default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that File-Ex can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of File-Ex (Cottonwood Software), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action