Found one file extension association related to FinePrint and 1 file format developed specifically for use with FinePrint.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: FinePrint description
Developer: FinePrint Software, LLC
Developer / company: FinePrint Software, LLC
FinePrint is a utility used to preview and edit printed material before it is being printed. Useful for saving ink.
- Delete unwanted pages
- Print multiple pages on a sheet
- Combine multiple print jobs into one
- Print on electronic letterhead
- Archive print jobs
- Convert to grayscale
- Mark documents with custom watermarks such as "draft" or "confidential".
- Create custom electronic letterhead and forms. No more buying, storing and manually loading pre-printed letterhead.
- Page numbering over multiple documents including Bates stamping
- Output pages to clipboard
- Save pages in JPEG, TIFF and text formats
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
FinePrint default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that FinePrint can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of FinePrint (FinePrint Software, LLC), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action