Developer / company: SourceForge
Flush is BitTorrent client written in GTK. You can use it to download files from the BitTorrent network.
- Controlling running instance by command line interface.
- Running many instances with different configs from the same user.
- Automatic copying finished downloads to specified directory.
- Setting custom download path for each file of torrent.
- Automatic removing old torrents.
- Overall and current session statistics.
- Creating your own torrent files.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Flush
Comparison table of actions that Flush can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Flush (SourceForge.net), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action