Freda for Windows Mobile
Developer / company: Turnipsoft
Freda is a free program for reading electronic books (ebooks) on Windows Phones.
- Reads ePub (DRM-free), HTML and TXT format books
- Customisable controls, fonts and colours
- Bookmarks and annotations
- Integrates with on-line catalogs - Feedbooks, Smashwords, Gutenberg ...
- Connects to your DropBox account for downloading book files
- Links to your Calibre book library
- Can download books from any website using an in-application browser
- Share comments, likes and dislikes using twitter, facebook or email
The Freda for Windows Mobile software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Freda for Windows Mobile
Other file extensions associated with Freda for Windows Mobile
Comparison table of actions that Freda for Windows Mobile can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Freda for Windows Mobile (Turnipsoft), or check out their product website.