Developer / company: Information is not available
GameBoid is the very famous GameBoy Advance emulator optimized for Android.
- BEST compatibility compared to any other GBA emulators running on mobile devices. And even more games are being supported with each update.
- Run usually at full speed with sound, on most models of Android devices available on the market.
- Customizable on-screen translucent keypad.
- Save/load game states at ANY point!
- In-game battery save.
- Fast-forward (turbo).
- Switching between multiple key profiles.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
GameBoid default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that GameBoid can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GameBoid, or check out their product website.
File type \ Action