Found 8 file extension associations related to GraphClick and 1 file format developed specifically for use with GraphClick.
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: GraphClick description
Developer / company: Arizona
GraphClick is a graph digitizer software which allows to automatically retrieve the original (x,y)-data from the image of a scanned graph or from a QuickTime movie.
- Automatic detection of curves (solid, dotted or dashed), symbols, bar charts, or perimeters of areas
- Almost all file formats recognized (PDF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, Photoshop, etc.)
- Frame-by-frame digitization of QuickTime movies
- Image modification for adjustment (edge detection, blur, sharpen, etc.)
- Can handle arbitrarily deformed axis systems, and two ordinate axes
- Linear, logarithmic or inverse scales
- Error bars
- Several data set in the same document
- Unlimited undo
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
GraphClick works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
GraphClick default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by GraphClick
Comparison table of actions that GraphClick can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GraphClick (Arizona), or check out their product website.