Found one file extension association related to Graphical Analysis and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Graphical Analysis.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Developer: Vernier Software & Technology
Vernier software list & details
Developer / company: Vernier
Graphical Analysis is an inexpensive, easy-to-learn program for producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Create and print graphs, data tables, text, FFTs, and histograms.
- Perform automatic curve fits, and add models with adjustable parameters to your graphs
- Calculate statistics, tangents, integrals, and interpolations.
- There are several ways to input data into Graphical Analysis 3:
- Type the values into the data table. Copy and paste data from another program (such as Microsoft Excel). Import data from a text file.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Graphical Analysis default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Graphical Analysis can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Graphical Analysis (Vernier Software & Technology), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action