Found one file extension association related to GRBackPro and 1 file format developed specifically for use with GRBackPro.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: GRBackPro description
Developer / company: GRSoftware
GRBackPro is a professional backup software designed to quickly and easily solve any backup problem.GRBackPro supports network shares, Hard drives, CD, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CD-RW and all removable hard drives (NO Tapes). You can perform a full backup, an incremental (update) backup and a differential backup (based on archive attribute bit).GRBackPro has an integrated scheduler to make your backup automatically start without your intervention. A restore facility allows you to easily restore your files or whole backups and also quickly maintain two or more PC aligned.
- Supports network UNC names.
- Can run as Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT or ME/98/95 service process.
- Running as a service can logon to any specified account.
- Can span across multiple removable media.
- Folder backup can include or exclude files.
- Drive backup can exclude or skip folders.
- Support PKZIP 2.0 standard password protection scheme.
- Allows you to copy files or compress them into a single archive or one archive per folder.
- Recreate exactly your source directory structure so that you can easily navigate into the backup archives.
- Synchronize your backup archives with your source files / folders.
- Easy to learn and flexible user interface.
- Runs in the background and is actionable from the tray icon bar.
- All backup activities are notified into a detailed log file.
- A report dialog allows you to view, print and extract the activities.
Program access password control.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
GRBackPro default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that GRBackPro can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GRBackPro (GRSoftware), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action