Found one file extension association related to GUEmap and 1 file format developed specifically for use with GUEmap.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: GUEmap description
Developer: Christopher J. Madsen
Developer / company: Christopher J. Madsen
GUEmap is a program for mapping interactive fiction games. It runs on Windows 95/98 or NT 4.0 and requires less than a megabyte of disk space.
- You can create a new room and a connection to it with just one keypress.
- You can easily make up, down, in, out, and one-way connections between rooms, or mark rooms with unexplored exits.
- You can make connections that turn corners when a straight line from one room to another doesn't look right.
- You can drag rooms around the map without breaking their connections.
- With a single click, GUEmap can display directions for getting from one room to another, and copy them to the clipboard so you can paste them into your game.
- You can enter comments about each room, to record the room description, items you found there, puzzles yet to be solved, or whatever you want to remember. You can search these comments, or export them to a text file.
GUEmap works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
GUEmap default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that GUEmap can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GUEmap (Christopher J. Madsen), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action