Found 2 file extension associations related to IL-2 Sturmovik and 1 file format developed specifically for use with IL-2 Sturmovik.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: IL-2 Sturmovik description
Developer: Ubisoft Entertainment S.A.
Ubisoft software list & details
Developer / company: Ubisoft
IL-2 Sturmovik is a Russian-developed World War II flight sim that takes place in the Eastern Front of the European theater. You can fly as the Soviets or Germans.
1. Fly 31 types of Russian, German and American planes.
See them in different camouflage and paint schemes for different times of the year (at least summer and winter)
- 2. Fly pilot or rear gunner (IL-2 plane types only)
- 3. Choose between realistic and simple flight models with many adjustments to various realism settings.
4. See 40 other types of aircraft engaged in large air battles.
(with camouflage paint schemes changing from summer to winter)
- 5. Engage in air-to-air and air-to-ground battles
- 6. Destroy any ground object, such as buildings, bridges, airfields, etc...
- 7. Play quick missions using full mission parameter settings
- 10. Fight against intelligent AI opponents
- 11. Play two different multiplayer modes: dog-fighting or cooperative missions across a LAN or the Internet with dedicated servers for online play
- 12. Multiplay: with up to 32 players in dogfight and 16 players in cooperative missions. Use custom paint schemes, squadron nose art, numbering on wings, and national markings for each single plane.
- 13. Record a flight track of any of your flights and edit these tracks. Then play and enjoy or send this track file to others.
- 14. Use Network and Internet voice communications for multiplayer sessions
- 15. Build new missions and scenarios with an easy to use mission builder. Use missions for single or multiplayer sessions
- 16. Play new scenarios designed by other players
- 17. See exceptionally high quality aircraft and ground unit graphics
- 18. See massive air and ground battles between German and Russian airplanes and tanks
- 19. See realistic dynamic damage modeling
- 20. See realistic 3D world environment, including terrain, sky, unique clouds and weather conditions
- 21. See realistic smoke, explosions, fire and other special effects
- 22. Hear immersive radio chatter
IL-2 Sturmovik icon
IL-2 Sturmovik icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
IL-2 Sturmovik default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with IL-2 Sturmovik
Comparison table of actions that IL-2 Sturmovik can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of IL-2 Sturmovik (Ubisoft Entertainment S.A.), or check out their product website.