Found 10 file extension associations related to Imail Server and 9 file formats developed specifically for use with Imail Server.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Imail Server description
Developer: Ipswitch, Inc.
Ipswitch software list & details
Developer / company: Ipswitch
IMail Server is a Windows Email Server designed specifically for the small-to-medium sized business. IMail Server is a proven messaging solution for small to mid-sized businesses, which is reliable, scalable and versatile.
Protection against the hazards of spam
IMail Server administrator controlled spam protection features:
- Statistical Filter
- Phrase Filter
- HTML Features filter
- URL Domain Black Lists
- Broken MIME Headers
- Connection Checks
IMail’s Log Analyzer offers a window into server activity.
- Access logs for critical information into usage trends
- Determine which domains are generating the majority of the network traffic
- Use Log Analyzer to parse your IMail Server logs
Ipswitch IMail Server has an extensive set of security enhancements that will give you confidence and keep you focused by preventing your server from being compromised.
- SSL/TLS support for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4
- Various SMTP Relay lockdown options
- Dictionary Attack Prevention
- DOS Attack Prevention
- Auto Deny Hack Attempts
- Attachment Blocking
All IMail administrators have remote web access to view and manage their users and system settings, making it easy to manage from the office or on the road.
- Remote access web administration
- Intuitive Interface
- Single & Group Alias Support
- List Support with configurable options
- Create unlimited domains
- Control Message Size on Mailboxes and Domains
- Support for Inbound by Domains and Users
- Outbound Rules Support
- Active Directory Support
- Easy List Management
- Configurable location of logs
- White Lists
- Attachment Blocking
- Copy All Mail
- External Database support (MS SQL, Access)
- Use of virtual domains when limited IP addresses are available
All IMail users have remote access to view and manage their email communication, in the office, at home or on the road through web messaging
- Web Messaging Lite - low-bandwidth web client for quicker access for users on slow connections, like dial up.
- Written in .NET 2.0
- HTML/Plain Text Message Support
- Supports all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari
- Web Calendar
- Custom Branding
- SSL Support
- Synch contacts with Outlook (IMail Premium)
- Language Support for 8 Languages (French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, and Japanese templates
- Customizable Languages
- Spell Checker
- Rich set of editing tools that includes paragraph alignment, font types, font size, special characters
- Vacation Message
- Auto Responders
- Signature Support
- Inbound Rule Support
Imail Server works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Imail Server default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with Imail Server
Comparison table of actions that Imail Server can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Imail Server (Ipswitch, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action