Found 2 file extension associations related to InstallWatch and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with InstallWatch.
Platform, operating system: Linux/Unix
Go to: InstallWatch description
Developer: Gavin Stark
Developer / company: Gavin Stark
InstallWatch is Linux software that is used to catalog and maintain software installed from source code. Now is distributed as a part of CheckInstall.
- really improved memory performance during post install analysis
- Export to TEXT option
- Reformatted Kit Option dialog for better readability
- Ability to turn on and off "Setup Detect" mode
- Printing customizations (colors and fonts)
- Installation Relocation
- Fixed several bugs in the search algorithm which would prevent some files being found as a match
- Specify how long to wait when the setup program stops early during a wizard mode install
- "Check for updates" feature
InstallWatch works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
InstallWatch default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that InstallWatch can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of InstallWatch (Gavin Stark), or check out their product website.