IPOD file extension - Rockbox executable application
What is ipod file? How to open ipod files?
File type specification:
About ipod file type:
Rockbox is an open source firmware for mp3 players, written from scratch. It runs on a wide range of players:Stable ports
Rockbox runs well on these players, has a complete manual and is supported by the installer:
- Apple: iPod 1g through 5.5g, iPod Mini and iPod Nano 1g
- Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio
- Cowon: iAudio X5, X5V, X5L, M5, M5L, M3 and M3L
- iriver: iHP100 series, H100 series, H300 series and H10 series
- Olympus: M:Robe 100
- SanDisk: Sansa c200 series, e200 series and e200R series
- Toshiba: Gigabeat X and F series
The default software associated to ipod file type:
Company or developer:
The Rockbox Crew
Rockbox is an open source replacement firmware for MP3 players. It runs on a number of different models.
List of software applications associated to the .ipod file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, Mac OS X etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open ipod file, edit ipod file, convert ipod file, view ipod file, play ipod file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is able to perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting of the ipod files.
- Settings ipod file
- Others ipod file