IPOD file extension - Rockbox executable application
What is ipod file? How to open ipod files?
File type specification:
About ipod file type:
Rockbox is an open source firmware for mp3 players, written from scratch. It runs on a wide range of players:Stable ports
Rockbox runs well on these players, has a complete manual and is supported by the installer:
- Apple: iPod 1g through 5.5g, iPod Mini and iPod Nano 1g
- Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio
- Cowon: iAudio X5, X5V, X5L, M5, M5L, M3 and M3L
- iriver: iHP100 series, H100 series, H300 series and H10 series
- Olympus: M:Robe 100
- SanDisk: Sansa c200 series, e200 series and e200R series
- Toshiba: Gigabeat X and F series
The default software associated to ipod file type:
Company or developer:
The Rockbox Crew
Rockbox is an open source replacement firmware for MP3 players. It runs on a number of different models.
List of software applications associated to the .ipod file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, macOS, Linux etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open ipod file, edit ipod file, convert ipod file, view ipod file, play ipod file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is ableto perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting ipod files.
- Settings ipod file
- Others ipod file